Thursday, January 7, 2010

My New Pink Button!

This is a pretty interesting topic, if I do say so myself. My New Pink Button, is a new product for women but you will never guess what it is for. Ok, I will tell you! It is dye for your labia, that is right, your labia!

I never thought much about the colour of my labia, I know it is darker since pregnancy and looks different since birth but never really thought about it in a negative way. It is just different now, like the rest of my body. But, aparently some women are concerned with the appearance of their labia so someone thought to make a dye for this "issue".

I checked out the website for "My New Pink Button"http://www.mynewpinkbutton.com/category/29754061681/1/Beauty-Product.htm and all the ingredients are FDA approved "individually" not as a whole. There is also no indication as to whether it is safe for long term use, safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding (since it can be used on nipples aswell). Also can be used on penises, but whether it is safe to enter the vagina also isn't mentioned on the site.

I am quite sad that someone is preying on the insecurities of women but it does make for good profit.

All in all, this is the most hilarious, and ridiculous product I have ever heard of. And I can only imagine the awfully painful, "rip-roaring", infections women and men are going to experience.

Much Love,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment