Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Am Back With A New Look

It has been about a year since my last post, and life has changed. I have decided to change the look of this blog and it's purpose to envelop those changes.

Since I posted last I have had another baby, I had a boy, and he just turned 1 last month. He was born at home, in water, and weighed a whopping 10lbs 2oz. His birth was harder to stay on top of but was still really amazing and enjoyable for me.

As I said, this blog is taking on a new look and meaning, as I have grown this blog has needed to morph (plus, I am way to lazy to make a whole new blog) into what I need it to be. My life has changed so much in the past year since my son's birth, and as a family we are always trying to find new ways to live.

I am quite the crafty momma, and as such, I have been trying to find creative ways to make our life simpler and be more environmentally friendly. We are taking baby steps, but it is happening more and more every week.

Hope you all enjoy watching us on our journey, and I will enjoy keeping you up to date as best as I can.

Much Love

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment